Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swat 4 problem ''Runtime Error!''?

I need help with swat 4 so I installed it and the installation was fine. So I installed this a while ago and it didn't work so I gave up. But now I want it to work.So I installed it fine ,installed direct X and game spy arcade,just in case that was the problem.So after I installed it again (with the direct x and gamespy arcade) I clicked the icon and it said ''Runtime Error! abnormal program termination. And it was a'' Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library'' I need help guys. I really want to play it!

Swat 4 problem ''Runtime Error!''?
Make sure you have at least the recommended system requirements..at least, which are:








System: 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP 2500+ or equivalent


Video Memory: 128 MB





..and all your required driver updates (you don't need to install any of the "game spy.." stuff)

anemone

No comments:

Post a Comment