Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GIMP Error!! Please help me!!?

Please help me!! I don't know what the error is!!





I've been using The Gimp for 2 months, and it worked fine. And then I start downloading brushes, and it worked fine too. And then one day, I downloaded more brushes, and there's this error message that I get:





The header reads:


Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library





Then the message:





Runtime Error!!





Program:C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\bin\gimp-2.2.ex...





This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.


----------------------------





So I uninstalled The Gimp and the GTK+ Runtime Environment, and then installed it back again. Then I went and downloaded brushes again, this time, I downloaded some different brushes and some of the previous ones that I downloaded. It worked fine for one day, and today, I received an error message, something that sound like this:





Error





GLib -ERROR**:gmem.c:135:failed to allocate 1634 bytes, aborting...

GIMP Error!! Please help me!!?
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error"





http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307817





http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259403





http://www.anetforums.com/posts.aspx?Thr...
Reply:im using gimp to try to find out what brush you downloaded is making the problem or maybe one of the brushs don't work with your version try gimp 2.4 rc1 it is grat and has new features and tools


No comments:

Post a Comment