Sunday, July 12, 2009

Runtime visual c++ error when opening musicmatch jukebox?

Suddenly I cannot open My music program Musicmatch Jukebox. I get this error:


Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library


Runtime Error!


Program: C ProgramFiles MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCHJukebox mmjb.exe


This application has requested the Runtiome to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applictaion's support team for more information.





Help!! I've tried the manufacturer, and got no where. I've tried reinstalling, I've tried System Resore. I just don't know enough about computers to know what to do next. Can anyone help me?

Runtime visual c++ error when opening musicmatch jukebox?
Hey.. Turn off your firewall and anti-virus .. then reinstall MM jukebox and it should work.. if it doesnt.. fix it by downloading this patch frm Microsoft http://download.microsoft.com/download/s...


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178385
Reply:I see, I suggest re-installing musicmatch. If this doesnt do the trick than get Winamp :%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment